To my ❤️

 Hai ain, I just want to be honest knowing u...I think u know me as a person that's like flirting around with girls and other player stuff...after I meet u and flirt a lil ehm...I got interested in u and but I don't fall for u yet... Chatting with u really make me feel something I never felt around other girl...and yes I fall for u sometimes when we chat in the early 2022 but I refuse to open my ❤️ for u if I'm being honest...I don't want to fall easily and get hurt like my first crush... since then I don't love someone truly from my heart just for fun actually... Sorry if I speaking too much hehe sbb I kalau srs memang speaking hehe... I've been thinking about you for a month now and about our relationship... I'm ready to open my ❤️ for u and I mean it actually._. Don't worry about me chatting or flirting with other girl I promise I'm the most loyal when someone can make me fall and the person that's read this is very lucky... I'm want to take our relationship srsly cuz no one can treat me and love me like you do... I'm ready to love you unconditionally ❤️‍🩹Thanks for staying with me till now.I love you


With my heart,

Your mì amôr

Comments